So many tough needs. One easy way to help. Right here in Park Ridge.
Since 1958, PRCF has been the easiest way to help neighbors of all ages
and with a wide array of critical needs, right here at home.
PRCF is here to assess the needs of our community,
and then raise and allocate funds to help meet those needs.
Volunteers - who live or work in Park Ridge - control all aspects of PRCF's activities.
With one convenient gift to PRCF, you help
nearly two dozen service organizations and care providers
make life better, neighbor to neighbor.
Just Some of the Services PRCF Helps Provide:
- Psychiatric crisis intervention and counseling
- Home-sharing help to prevent homelessness
- Emergency housing and support for domestic violence victims
- Education and job training for the physically or developmentally disabled.
- Adoption assistance
- Life skills training and housing for homeless girls age 16 - 21
- Blood toxicity monitoring, defibrillators for schools and more
- Character-building service programs for boys and girls age 6 - 21
- Chemical dependency recovery help
- Affordable, school-based health care and healthy living education
- Safe, quality daycare for low-income working families
- Art therapy for the disabled, seriously ill and bereaved families
- Social services and recreational programs for active seniors
- Support and training for parents and professionals dealing with autism
- Residential/day treatment and special education for troubled youth
- Clinical and social services for seriously ill patients and their families
- Education in end-of-life and palliative care for patients and families
- Bereavement support
- Residential daycare for adults with chronic mental illness
- After-school and weekend programs for autistic youth age 3 - 19
- Medical research on breast cancer, colitis, stroke, asthma and more
- Respite care for caregivers of disabled people of all ages